Rama Shiksha Samiti,Kutabpur (Kaithal) is a registered society ,keeping in view the national target “ health for all ”, the society has permission from the Haryana govt. and Haryana nurses registration council Chandigarh (HRNC) to start the training Course of MPHW(F)/ANM. & staff Nurse /GNM.
In the light of changing scenario, the health sector has more space to accommodate trained manpower . The specialized course in MPHW(F)/ANM & Staff Nurse / GNM obviously turns out as an opportunity to the in coming students.
Rama School of Nursing & Hostel is situated at village Kutabpur eight KM, away from Kaithal on Bhanpura road.
In today's competitive world all parents want to provide best education to their children, which is necessary to build a stronger nation as well.
we promise to keep delivering best education which makes our younger generation better citizen's and scholars who'll en-light the world with their intelligence, knowledge and wisdom.
1. TWO YEAR CERTIFICATE COURSE OF MPHW(F)/ANM
2. THREE AND HALF YEAR DIPLOMA OF STAFF NURSE /GNM
Eligibility criteria for MPHW(F)/ANM & Staff Nurse /GNM admission
1.Candidate must have passed 12th for MPHW (F)/ANM & 10+2 from any stream for staff nurse /GNM or its equivalent exam. With English & Hindi a compulsory subject from a recognized board with minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserved category (SC/BC).
2. Married candidate are also eligible but shouldn't be pregnant at the time of admission or during the training course.
3.Age not less than 17 and not more 35 year on the date of admission.
4.Physically handicapped are not eligible .The admission form must be filled in by the candidate in her own handwriting and must attach the attested copies of all equired documents.
Required documents to be attached with the application form:
1. Matric and 12 th attested certificate copy for MPHW (F)/ANM & matric & 10+2 certificate attested copy for Staff Nurse/GNM.
2. Attested copy of SC/ST/BC certificate duly certified by the competent authority.
3. Three latest passport size photographs.
4. Character certificate from the school/college last attended.
5. Medical fitness certificate from an MBBS Doctor.
6. A affidavit by parents/guardian on Rs.10/-stamp paper for meeting all financial obligation of the candidate during the training period and that too in time.
7. Two self addressed envelopes with Rs 6/-stamp each affixed on it.
All the trainees will be required to wear approved uniform while on duty or in the class room. They will have to bear the cost of uniform.